The Primal Instinct to Protect and to Nurture
Sharing honest, raw experiences while providing practical, trusted information is the heart of the Made to Mother blog. Recognizing our innate ability to mother and that the journey is full of reward, challenge, and change.
Share Your Birth Story!
Home birth to hospital birth, water birth to scheduled cesarean birth; we would love to read about your experience! If you would like to share your birth story, we would love to feature it on our blog.
Please read the rules and terms below prior to submitting your story.
You may submit your story using the form on this page or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
- Story must be approximately 700-1250 words, written in english.
- It must be your own personal birth story (not a friend, relative, or client).
- Names of people outside your immediate family are not permitted to be used without their permission.
- MATRAEA may edit your story for grammar, spelling, clarity, and length.
- MATRAEA will be allowed to share your story on the Fierce Dignity blog and may contact you to use it in other promotional online and print work.
- MATRAEA does not share or distribute your personal contact details.
- You will not receive payment for your submission.